ProMark GNSS Receiver- ProMark 800
- 120 channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- RTK rover/base, postprocessing
- RTK networks: VRS, FKP, MAC
- New Z-BLADE GNSS signal processing
- Outstanding reliability in urban canyons and under tree canopy
The Spectra Precision ProMark™ 800 GNSS system is a powerful solution with ground-breaking new technologies to provide the best possible productivity in the field. With its 120 channels and full spectrum use of L1/L2/L5 GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO, and its new Z-BLADE GNSS Centric technology, the ProMark 800 provides reliable, field-proven solutions that can be counted on to produce accurate results in the most demanding conditions.
The new Z-BLADE GNSS Centric technology makes optimal use of all GNSS signals and takes advantage of each GNSS constellation to deliver fast and stable RTK positions. Because of the Z-BLADE GNSS Centric technology even when GPS coverage is insufficient but other constellations like GLONASS are visible, the ProMark 800 will still compute an accurate fix. Dense urban canyons or heavy tree canopy are no longer "no-go" zones for RTK ProMark 800 with Z-BLADE is not GPS dependent (requiring a minimum of 4 to 5 GPS satellites) to acquire and maintain a precise fix unlike all other GNSS receivers which can only compute a fix using GPS satellite signals. The Z-BLADE GNSS Centric algorithm treats all available satellite signals equally and then combines them for optimal performance.
- Fully independent GNSS satellites tracking and processing
- Fully independent code and phase measurements
- Quick signal detection engines for fast acquisition and re-acquisition of GNSS signals
- Advanced multi-path mitigation
- Use of SBAS and GLONASS ranging signals to strengthen the GPS solution
- Extended solution reliability in urban canyons and under tree canopy
The mix of exceptional RTK performance and compact design makes the ProMark 800 an extremely powerful and appealing RTK solution for demanding professional land surveyors. Waterproof, shock resistant, cable free, lightweight, and with long battery life, the ProMark 800 offers all-day operations in demanding environmental conditions.
ProMark 800 includes extended wireless network (WWAN) communications modules, for maximum mobility and flexibility in the field. The RTC bridge function enables a network-connected ProMark 800 rover to rebroadcast RTK corrections to multiple rovers.
- UHF Rx and GSM/GPRS/3.5G built-in communication modules
- Multiple operating modes and configurations
- Extended support of correction protocols and data formats
ProMark 800 works with all of the Spectra Precision rugged data collectors with Survey Pro and with Spectra Precision Survey Office making a complete set of tools to make your business more productive.