ProFlex GNSS Receiver- ProFlex 800
- New Z-Blade GNSS signal processing
- Outstanding reliability in urban canyons and under tree canopy
- 120 channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- Ultra rugged design for extreme environment
- Wide range of built-in communications
- Flexible receiver for many applications
The Spectra Precision ProFlex 800 is a powerful GNSS positioning solution that ensures outstanding RTK performance in an ultra rugged, highly integrated receiver design. Augmented by Z-Blade GNSS centric technology, ProFlex 800 delivers fast and reliable RTK positions even in difficult environments where GPS coverage is poor or non-existent. Extreme flexibility and ruggedness make ProFlex 800 ideal for use as:
- a backpack-mounted surveying rover
- a continuously operating reference station (CORS)
- or for onboard applications
The new Z-Blade GNSS centric technology optimally processes all of the available satellite signals, maximizing your ability to obtain reliable GNSS positions in tough conditions. Z-Blade allows you to get and maintain RTK solutions even if GPS coverage is insufficient. In many work locations just a few GPS and GLONASS satellites may be visible due to obstacles such as trees or buildings. Thanks to Z-Blade technology, ProFlex 800 can still deliver high-quality positions to keep you working productively.
- Get and maintain RTK solutions even if GPS coverage is insufficient
- Achieve quick and reliable RTK fix, even in harsh environments like urban canyons or tree canopy
- Quick signal detection engine for fast acquisition and re-acquisition of GNSS signals
- Advanced multi-path mitigation
- Use of SBAS ranging signals to strengthen the solution
The ProFlex 800 offers a unique rugged design with various mounting capabilities. It includes a wide range of built-in communication options, internal removable battery, internal memory, specific kits per application and full compatibility with various software solutions. The weatherproof, high-impact-resistant molded aluminum housing ensures your investment is safe in all conditions, which is especially important for onboard machine usage or base station applications.
ProFlex 800 works with the full range of Spectra Precision rugged data collectors with Survey Pro field software and with Spectra Precision Survey Office software making a complete set of tools to boost your business productivity.